Would you like to drive around New Zealand in your hired campervan and know what you are looking at and what happened here?
If you are interested in hearing the history of the towns and regions you pass through, being captivated by ancient Maori myths and legends,
listening to stories told by the characters that shaped New Zealand's history, learning about our unique wildlife,
hearing explanations about our geographical landmarks and being guided to hidden "off the beaten path" scenic attractions,
you definitely need a Kruse Audio Guide in your New Zealand Motorhome Rental.
Packed with over 2,300 points of interest and covering all of our major highways, a Kruse GPS Activated Audio Guide
will transform your driving holiday of New Zealand into a truly memorable experience of discovery.
Below is just a small selection from the thousands of travellers who have described how the Kruse GPS Activated Audio Guide
enhanced their New Zealand holiday;
- "An outstanding addition to our holiday"
- "Will recommend to anyone travelling to New Zealand"
- "Your Kruse system is outstanding, it added enormous value to our holiday"
- "We couldn't believe how fantastic Kruse was"
- "An excellent addition to our holiday"
- "Kruse transformed New Zealand from a great holiday to a fantastic holiday"
- "Everyone should be told about Kruse - congratulations on inventing a real winner"
You can hire a Kruse GPS Audio Guide for an additional NZD$10.00 per day with any motorhome you hire from us. To book your New Zealand Campervan holiday with a Kruse GPS Audio Guide
To hear examples of Kruse GPS click here.